What does Clinical Concierge do?
Clinical Concierge can help you navigate your way through the healthcare system. We can help you access the right support, find appropriate resources to meet your needs, and get improved levels of care when you’re at your most vulnerable.
Clinical Concierge can also help you avoid unnecessary trips to hospital.
We may reach out to you
If you’ve had a hospital admission in the past 12 months, especially if you’re facing complex healthcare issues that may involve multiple appointments and/or ongoing hospital care, you’ll receive a call from us at some point to see how you’re doing.
We introduced these wellbeing calls during the COVID-19 pandemic, to support our most vulnerable members. They’re now an established part of the service we offer our members.
More about CarePoint
Our partners at CarePoint are trained professionals who take a proactive role in helping you access any extra healthcare resources and support you might need. They can:
- Guide you through the healthcare system.
- Liaise with your GP to create a suitable care plan.
- Help you arrange and attend appointments.
- Refer you to community health and social services if required.
- Support you to better understand and manage your medication.
- Help you understand and manage health symptoms.
- Advocate on your behalf to access the services and support you need.