CBHS Corporate Health eClaim (Fast tracked and Standard) Terms and Conditions
In addition to the Additional Conditions of Use of CBHS Corporate Health Member Centre and CBHS Corporate Health Mobile App, the following conditions apply to the use of the CBHS Corporate Health eClaim facility.
Please read these conditions carefully. Your use of this service signifies your acceptance of these conditions of use. In addition, your use of the service is conditional upon accepting the disclaimers which apply when viewing, accessing or using the CBHS Corporate Health Pty Ltd (CBHS Corporate Health) website and any online or mobile app services (Site).
What’s claimable, how it works and your obligations.
- Using eClaim, members can submit a claim online for all Extras and Ambulance services claimable from CBHS Corporate Health.
- eClaims are still subject to the per service and overall category limits as outlined in the Health Benefit Fund Rules of CBHS Corporate Health. Claims can be submitted provided they are not subject to Workers Compensation, third party insurance or a damages claim.
- CBHS Corporate Health will only pay a benefit for services that have been paid in full (with the exception of Ambulance accounts). Should you submit a claim for an unpaid service CBHS Corporate Health reserves the right to deduct any benefit paid immediately.
- eClaims may only be submitted for services received within the last 24 months.
Fast tracked eClaim
- A Fast tracked eClaim service is a service item number that is flagged as a web claimable item.
- For paid services where the sum of all items flagged as web claimable items is below a total of $500, you should normally receive the benefit within 1-2 business days. Fast tracked eClaims can only be paid by direct credit into your nominated CBHS Corporate Health direct credit account.
- If you do not elect to attach your receipts when submitting your claim, receipts need to be sent to CBHS Corporate Health within 10 days in order to verify your claim. The receipts must be accompanied by a printout of the eClaim Form that is displayed at the end of the eClaim process. Alternatively, you can email or fax this form to us, attaching copies of the receipts. CBHS Corporate Health recommends retaining a copy of receipts in the event of loss during the postal process. Future claims using the CBHS Corporate Health eClaim facility and other methods of CBHS Corporate Health claiming using your membership card may be suspended if receipts are not submitted. CBHS Corporate Health may also contact your service provider to validate the service.
- If receipts are not received within the specified time (10 days), CBHS Corporate Health will debit your nominated account in line with the CBHS Corporate Health Direct Debit Request Service Agreement – eClaim, to recoup the funds and cancel the claim. If receipts are received after the specified time, the claim will be processed manually and re-paid into your nominated account. By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorise CBHS Corporate Health to debit your nominated bank account to recoup funds, if receipts are not received by CBHS Corporate Health within 10 days of the claim being made.
- If receipts are not received within the specified timeframe and CBHS Corporate Health attempts to debit your nominated account to recoup the funds paid fails, CBHS Corporate Health may suspend your membership card until the funds or receipts are received. You may also be liable for any fees incurred (ie dishonour fees).
- A Standard eClaim service is a service item number that is not flagged as a web claimable item.
- For paid services, with receipts attached and irrespective of the amount, you should normally receive the benefit within 3-5 business days, from the date CBHS Corporate Health receives the relevant receipts.
- If you do not elect to attach your receipts when submitting your claim, CBHS Corporate Health will not process your claim until we receive your receipts.
- Should CBHS Corporate Health not receive receipts to support your Standard eClaim within 30 days your eClaim will be cancelled.
LAST UPDATED: 13/02/2017